My Story: My studio sits in the Foothills of Tucson, Arizona, where I find my inspiration every day. I love the colors and the textures from nature that surround me and try to recreate the desert in my glass and jewelry. I love gemstones and rocks of all colors and shapes. I love creating lampworked glass in the flame. And I like to use silver and gold to enhance my jewelry. I call my work a harmony of glass and metal.
The lariat necklace: A lasso, also referred to as a lariat, is a loop of rope that is designed to be thrown around a target and tighten when pulled. It is a well known tool of the American Cowboy.
I have put an urban twist on this iconic symbol of the West. Sleek and chic for any urban girl.
And it is by far my biggest seller .
The "classic" has been around since 2002.
I make these in 3 lengths - short, medium, and long
I make these in probably any color you can think of.
- the length of this classic necklace from the middle of the lasso to the tip of the last bead is 21 inches. (Short)
- all of those tiny silver beads are exactly that - faceted fine silver beads
- the little sparkly bead interspersed throughout this necklace is a Swarovski crystal
- the handmade lampworked glass beads are made with a special glass and provide a shimmer of opalescence. The colors in this piece range from butterscotch yellow to topaz.
- All you need is a damp cloth to clean it.
I am allowing this necklace to be a special order if no inventory exists. It will take 2 - 4 weeks to complete.